Rozzie Bound Help Desk
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We will place your books on the Rozzie Bound Help Desk.
- Have an idea for a virtual shelf? Please contact us and let us know.
New & Noteworthy
- Upcoming Titles Available for Pre-Order – Updated Monthly!
Racial Justice & Equity
- Racial Justice Bookshelf
- Cooperatives and the Solidarity Economy
- Food Justice / Food Sovereignty
- The Right to Vote / The Fight to Vote
Green Living and Activism with Greening Rozzie
Celebrating Diverse Perspectives with Friends of the Roslindale Branch Library
- PRIDE 2021 – June 2021
- Asian-American Pacific Islander Heritage Month – May 2021
- Women’s History for Adult Readers – March 2021
- Women’s History for Young Readers – March 2021
- Black Histories and Futures – Children’s Books – February 2021
- Black Histories and Futures – Books for Tweens & Teens – February 2021
- Black Histories and Futures – Books for Adults – February 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month – September/October 2020
- Science Books for Kids – presented Boston STEM Lab
- Board Books for Little Ones
- Comfort Books for Kids
- Lucy’s Beginner Reader Bookshelf
- Lucy’s Early Chapter Books
- Friends of the Haley Pilot School Book Fair – January 2021
- Gift Ideas for Children – FRLB
- Gift Ideas for Tweens/Teens – FRLB
Meet our Book Ambassadors
- Ricardo Arroyo – June 2021!
- Chuck Collins – May 2021
- Louise Miller – April 2021
- Solera Shrine to Wine – March 2021
- ComedySportz Boston – December 2020
- Courtney’s Mystery Picks
- Roy’s Bookshelf – A selection of books cherished by our founder, Roy Karp.
- Talia’s Takes – Books reviewed by local journalist and designer Talia Whyte on her blog site
Special to Rozzie Bound
- Local Authors we Love – Did you know many great writers call Roslindale home? We’ve have created a whole shelf dedicated to our creative neighbors, including recent Book Ambassadors Louise Miller and Chuck Collins, Jennifer Haigh, Scott Heim, Annie Weatherwax, Josh Barkan, John Fulton, and Ladette Randolph, Michael Lowenthal, and Kim MacKinnon.
- Walter Karp & Friends – Walter Karp (1934 – 1989) was the father of Rozzie Bound’s founder, Roy Karp Here is a selection of his books as well as and some of the writer’s that formed his circle of friends and colleagues during his time as a freelance writer in New York City.
- Roxie Munro Collection – One of my favorite jobs in high school was assisting long time family friend, Roxie Munro sell her paintings during Union Square Open Studios (before she got priced out and moved her studio to Queens.) I couldn’t find all her books, but this is a good start if your new to her work.0
Foreign Languages Department
- Libros en Español para Adultos / Spanish Language Books for Adults
- Libros en Espanol para Ninos/Spanish Language Books for Children
- Liv an kreyòl ayisyen pou granmoun / Books in Haitian Creole for Adults
- Liv Timoun yo an Kreyòl Ayisyen / Books in Haitian Creole for Children
- Books in Greek – Coming Soon!
- Books in Albanian – Coming Soon!