Book Buying Solutions for Businesses and Nonprofits
Rozzie Bound is a dynamic independent bookstore and community gathering space that is cooperatively owned and operated by worker-owners and consumer members. Our mission is to strengthen the community by fostering the joy of reading and connecting readers with books that inspire creativity, critical thinking, and civic engagement
We work with businesses and nonprofits to create book solutions. Whether you need five or 500 books, our booksellers can help you with your organizational book needs for all ages and demographics.
Rozzie Bound is about connecting people, sharing ideas, and building community.
We can provide books for
- School Functions, Classes, and Individual Lessons
- Conferences and Corporate Events
- Personal Libraries
- Book Clubs
- Book Fairs and other Tabling Events
- Private Functions and Parties
- Gift Baskets and Book Giveaways
- And More!
How It Works:
- Contact Rozzie Bound to discuss your needs.
- Rozzie Bound will create a plan for your book needs and provide an invoice.
- Books can either be picked up from the store or shipped to their destination.
- Your business's name or logo will be placed on our website under “Institutional Clients.”
- You support a local co-op that supports diverse and inclusive literature.
- The recipients of your purchase will receive a great book!
"Rozzie Bound Co-op is an enthusiastic and important partner of Friends of the Roslindale Branch Library and supports programming and community events at our branch library."
- Laura Gang and Greg Tobin, Friends of Roslindale Branch Library
"Rozzie Bound Co-op curated an amazing list of diverse nature books for our campers. They worked quickly and thoughtfully, staying within our budget."
- Massachusetts Audubon Society